When: November 7, 2012 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Where: Moore Norman Technology Center, South Penn Campus, Oklahoma City
By attending this conference, you will gain:
- Understanding of the history, context and the provision of consumer credit in the U.S.
- Information on new programs related to credit building and debt management,
- Skills and tools for addressing a broad range of credit repair, credit building and debt management needs of your clients, and
- New contacts with other financial educators.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Gail Hillebrand, Associate Director of Consumer Education and Engagement at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Dr. Louis Hyman, Assistant Professor at Cornell University and author of Debtor Nation: The History of America in Red Ink
- Nick Bourke, Director of the Small Dollar Loans Research Project at The Pew Charitable Trusts
Who Should Attend: Financial educators, teachers, bank and credit union staff, United Way and charitable foundation staff, business and civic leaders and individuals interested in improving financial education opportunities for Oklahomans.
Sponsored by: The Oklahoma Jump$tart Coalition and the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Oklahoma City Branch
Online registration coming in September at www.kansascityfed.org.
For more information, please contact Steven Shepelwich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-270-8675.